at Cortijo Valle del Edèn
Cortijo Valle den Edèn offers unique private accommodation in the midst of nature.
Positioned at 400 meters altitude in a pristine all natural valley at the Costa Tropical de Granada we offer complete customized holidays. A 10 minute, for some challenging drive up, starting at the beach and following a narrow and steep mountain road (80% paved) seemingly leading to nowhere, will bring you to EDÈNDOMOS at Cortijo Valle del Edèn. You can reach us with a regular car, if you drive gently..
Our guests can choose between simple autonomous stay and a complete high-end serviced holiday. This hidden paradise can serve as a tranquil sanctuary or as a base to explore the area’s diversity and extremely rich and varied aspects.
'Now, Just Breathe'
EDÈNDOMOS is an off the grid eco accommodation. The building materials used are ecologically sustainable, we generate our own energy, we have our own water source, and we use circular waste (water) management. Nevertheless, we are able to provide our guests with a high level of comfort and service. Besides that, we offer a wide span of customised options to personalise your stay.
A majestic mountain range, unspoiled nature, several historical cities, vibrant coastal zones as well as empty stretches of beach are just around the corner.
Our services are adaptable to your personal wishes.
Staying at EDÈNDOMOS is essentially a unique and exclusive experience. Your fully equipped, semi-open air accommodation is set in a sub-tropical garden and surrounded by a pristine nature reserve. It’s hidden location ensures your privacy and makes it ideal for a tranquil or romantic retreat. The view covers valleys, mountains and the sea.
You can come for a secluded silent retreat, make your stay into a great exploration by making several active excursions, or have yourself spoiled with a fully serviced, lazy and luxury stay.
The setting and location are pure and pristine, exclusive and slightly remote.
EDÈNDOMOS is located along the barely known Costa Tropical, centrally positioned between the historical and lively cities Málaga, Almería and Granada. There are many places to discover like rural Andalusia, the authentic and tranquil Costa Tropical and the vibrant Costa del Sol, a wide variety of beaches (Lively, secluded, sand, stone, hidden, nudist) and several UNESCO sites and national parks (Sierra Nevada, Cabo de Gata, Alpujarra, Granada with its majestic Alhambra).
- Geometric spacious dome with king-size bed and seating area.
- Indoor toilet and outdoor heated showers.
- Ventilators, gas heater and wood burner. (note: NO air-conditioning.)
- Lush subtropical garden & nursery.
- Private garden and terraces.
- Pool & hot tub.
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen plus a backup indoor pantry.
- TV & high speed Wi-Fi on request.
- Day beds.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas to go.
all our facilities are private and included in the price.
Whether it’s with a fully serviced stay or by having an isolated retreat'
Our service is fully optional, customizable and flexible.
- Daily grocery and laundry service.
- Customized breakfast options.
- Home cooking and dinner options.
- Picnic preparation.
- 4×4 car rental service.
- Yoga, sports clinics * and guided hiking.
- Specialized and guided retreats.*
* detailed information and other required services on request
FOOD & DRINKS OPTIONS
EDÈNDOMOS offers a wide range of vegan, vegetarian, fish and meat options from our Mediterranean | Arab fusion kitchen
Our finca is located in ‘the garden of Europe’ enjoying an abundance of diverse, fresh vegetables, fruits and fish.
We harvest and buy local with a focus for eco-produce
- Breakfast €10,- p.p.
- Home cooked meals by one of our host €10,- p.p to €25,- p.p
- Private dining by our Chef and assistant €25,- p.p. to €75,- p.p.
- Tapas €2,50 – €5,- each
- Picnic for 2 €25,-
Selected local wines various pricing
Laundry service €7,50 a wash plus €5,- handling costs
Grocery service €5,- handling costs
EDÈNDOMOS also offers a fine selection of local and home produce at the Cortijo.
free / various tariffs
- Bird watching
- Plant workshops
- Gardening techniques
- Cooking workshops
- Mountain biking
- 4×4 tours
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Boat or jetski rental
- Jeux de boules
GRANADA | ALPUJARRA | SIERRA NEVADA
within 0,5 hour drive
- The mountain villages Polopos, Sorvillan and Rubite.
- Abandoned villages, ruins and moorish sites.
- The authentic and rustic beach villages La Mamola and Castell de Ferro with multiple restaurants, chiringuitos and local shops.
- Pristine natural valleys with unprecedented sea views.
- Quiet beaches
- Pine and cork oak forests
- Local markets
- Playa La Rijana
within 0,5 – 1 hour drive
- La Alpujarra with its truly authentic cultures and white washed villages.
- The alternative hippie village of Orgiva with its Thursday market.
- Multiple botanic, sculpture and tea gardens.
- Calahonda beach town.
- Playa nudista La Joya.
- Bodega Cuatro Vientos.
- Motril with all amenities one could wish for.
- Monachil waterfalls.
- Lanjarón springs and spa.
- Playa Granada’s beach clubs
- Salobreña, a stunning village which was built on a rock by the sea.
- Tajo Los Vados climbing cliffs.
- Multiple scuba diving options.
- Playa nudista Cantajiran.
- Almuñécar Saturday and Sunday market.
- La Herradura and Marina del Este.
- The world famous Alhambra.
- Majestic and cozy Granada voted as the most beautiful city of Spain.
- National park Sierra Nevada.
- National park Almijara y Alhama.
within 1 – 1,5 hour drive
- Nerja town and caves.
- Artistic Frigiliana.
- Torre del Mar.
- Pampaneira, Bubion, Capileira and the chocolate factories.
- Geoparque de Granada, Sierra de Baza natural park.
- Cabo de Gata Natural Park.
- Sierra Nevada ski resort.
- Vibrant Malaga.
- Malaga airport.
- Festive Torremolinos.
- 3 nights €450,- (Fri-Sun)
- 4 nights €550,- (Mon-Thu)
- 7 nights €950,- (Fri-Thu) or (Mon-Sun)
- 10 night €1250,-
Price €175,- per night for 1 or 2 persons. Any day of the year.
exceptions solely on request.
EDÈNDOMOS is not a regular accommodation where you pass by for a night. Due to it’s semi-remote location this is not practical and neither will it provide you the extraordinary experience this unique accommodation has to offer.
You can check in on Mondays or Fridays between 14.00-20.00 h. (exceptions on request.) You can off course choose to leave earlier on any day of the week.
50% non-refundable down payment through: Bank transfer, PayPal, Visa or Mastercard
- Reservations by email only
- Check-in solely on Fridays or Mondays 14-20 h
- Check-out on any day
- Minimum reservation of 3 nights
- Adults only
- Maximum two persons
- No smoking inside
- Nudism allowed
- No pets
- Payment upon arrival
- Exceptions to conditions on request
- Respect for nature and everything living