at Cortijo Valle del Edèn
EDÈNDOMOS at Cortijo Valle de Edèn provides unique and exclusive off-grid eco accommodation, located along the most beautiful and secluded part of the Costa Tropical de Granada.
Staying at EDÈNDOMOS is a complete experience; we offer a green and private accommodation in the midst of unspoiled nature, without compromising on comfort.
‘Off the grid’ means our power and water sources are autonomous and independent of the net. Everything is created and maintained in an environmentally sustainable way and our staff and suppliers are local and socially responsible. We have solar power, water from our own source, use circular waste (water) management and actively contribute to the balanced improvement of the local economy.
Our guest can arrange everything from a tranquil and uncomplicated stay to an active cultural and or adventurous holiday. This hidden paradise can serve as a romantic love-nest or as a carefree base for exploring the area’s natural diversity and its extremely rich and varied culture.
'Cortijo Valle del Edèn'
EDÈNDOMOS is an off-grid eco accommodation with a high level of comfort and service. Enjoy your fully equipped, semi-open air accommodation, set in a subtropical garden inside a pristine nature reserve. It’s glamping to the next level. The setting and its secluded location ensure your privacy and make it very suitable for a reserved or romantic retreat. Your views cover valleys, mountains and the sea.
Inside the spacious dome all is set for comfort, while the kitchen terrace gives you the opportunity to dine or cook like at home in the open air of a subtropical garden. At the pool terrace you can relax, enjoy the pool and the sweeping views.
'Breathtaking mountain and sea views'
Experience an extraordinary and private retreat in a geodesic dome cottage surrounded by the magnificent Andalusian nature of the Alpujarra, overlooking the Gulf of Albaran in the Mediterranean Sea.
A majestic mountain range, natural parks, vibrant coastal zones as well as empty stretches of beach and several beautiful historical cities are just around the corner.
You can enjoy a calm and quiet retreat, make your stay into an adventure by going on various active excursions, or spoil yourself with a lazy and comfortable stay.
'Now, Just Breathe'
EDÈNDOMOS is positioned at 400 meters above sea level in a pristine valley along the untouched Costa Tropical, centrally positioned between the historical and lively cities of Málaga, Granada and Almería.
The location and its immediate surroundings are pure, exclusive and slightly remote. After a 10-minute drive, starting at the beach and following a narrow and steep mountain road (80% paved) seemingly leading to nowhere, you will find EDÈNDOMOS at Cortijo Valle del Edèn, a unique and exceptional off-grid experience in the midst of nature.
In the vicinity, there are many interesting and inspiring places to discover, like rural Andalusia, the authentic and tranquil Costa Tropical, the vibrant Costa del Sol, both offering a wide variety of beaches ( lively, hidden, nudist, sand or stone) and several UNESCO sites and national parks ( Sierra Nevada, Cabo de Gata, the city of Granada with its majestic Alhambra).
'Enjoy your own private pool, in a lush shaded garden'
- Geometric spacious dome with king-size bed and seating area
- Indoor toilet and outdoor hot and cold showers
- Ventilators, indoor heating (note: no air-conditioning)
- Lush subtropical garden
- Private garden and terraces
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Sun beds
- Beach chairs and umbrellas to go
all our facilities are for your private use and included in the price
Whether it’s with a fully serviced stay or by having an isolated retreat'
- Private dining options
- Sports clinics
- Guided hiking
- Specialized retreats
COSTA TROPICAL DE GRANADA
Please inform us in advance if you would like to take part in any of these activities during your stay.
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- 4×4 tours
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Boat or jetski rental
- Jeux de boules
GRANADA | ALPUJARRA | SIERRA NEVADA
Please inquire if you need more information about any of the places mentioned in this section. If you have a specific preference for specific sites, we can arrange a tour or create a programme at your convenience.
- The mountain villages Polopos, Sorvillan and Rubite.
- Abandoned villages, ruins and moorish sites.
- The authentic and rustic beach villages La Mamola and Castell de Ferro with multiple restaurants, chiringuitos and local shops.
- Pristine natural valleys with unprecedented sea views.
- Quiet beaches
- Pine and cork oak forests
- Local markets
- Playa La Rijana
- La Alpujarra with its truly authentic cultures and white washed villages.
- The alternative hippie village of Orgiva with its Thursday market.
- Multiple botanic, sculpture and tea gardens.
- Calahonda beach town.
- Playa nudista La Joya.
- Bodega Cuatro Vientos.
- Motril with all amenities one could wish for.
- Monachil waterfalls.
- Lanjarón springs and spa.
- Playa Granada’s beach clubs
- Salobreña, a stunning village which was built on a rock by the sea.
- Tajo Los Vados climbing cliffs.
- Multiple scuba diving options.
- Playa nudista Cantajiran.
- Almuñécar Saturday and Sunday market.
- La Herradura and Marina del Este.
- The world famous Alhambra.
- Majestic and cozy Granada voted as the most beautiful city of Spain.
- National park Sierra Nevada.
- National park Almijara y Alhama.
- Nerja town and caves.
- Artistic Frigiliana.
- Torre del Mar.
- Pampaneira, Bubion, Capileira and the chocolate factories.
- Geoparque de Granada, Sierra de Baza natural park.
- Cabo de Gata Natural Park.
- Sierra Nevada ski resort.
- Vibrant Malaga.
- Malaga airport.
- Festive Torremolinos.
'Geometry inspired by nature'
FOOD & DRINKS
EDÈNDOMOS is self-catering. Nearby restaurants offer a wide variety of food options, and weekly markets in surrounding villages offer fresh and healthy local food.
Our finca is located in ‘the garden of Europe’ enjoying an abundance of diverse, fresh vegetables, fruits and fish!
RESERVATIONS AND AVAILABILTY
Email your preferred arrival and departure dates, name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply within 24 hours to prepare your stay.
Price €125,- per night with a minimum of 2 nights. From April 1 until October 31.
EDÈNDOMOS is not an ordinary accommodation where you pass by for a night. Due to its semi-remote location this is not very practical and neither will it leave you with the extraordinary experience we like to offer.
- Check-in daily between 14-20 h
- Minimum reservation of 2 nights
- 50% non-refundable pre-payment
- No smoking inside the accommodation
- Respect for nature and all life